We care for a wide range of ailments which affect the colon, rectum and anus.
Varying from moderate anorectal problems like hemorrhoids to major ones like colon or rectal cancer.
A number of anorectal problems are cared for in our office. Colon issues like diverticulitis, colon or rectal cancer, etc., may need in-patient admission and possibly surgery.
We also provide surgical treatments
for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Patients are our number one priority. We look forward to serving you.
Associates in Colon and Rectal Surgery provides the following services:
- Colostomy Sparing Surgery
- Diagnostic Testing for Anal Incontinence
- Diagnostic Testing for Constipation
- Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Intestinal Surgery
- Screening and Surveillance for Colon Cancer
- Ultrasound Staging of Rectal Cancer
We also offer treatment of:
- Anal Cancer
- Anal Fissure
- Anal Abscess/Fistula
- Anal Warts
- Bowel Incontinence
- Colonoscopy and Virtual Colonoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer Surgery & Follow-up Evaluation
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticular Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gas in Digestive Tract
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pilonidal Disease
- Polyps of the Colon and Rectum
- PPH-stapled Hemorrhoidectomy
- Pruritis Ani
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis